April 07, 2021
On Thursday, April 8th, 2021 at 10 am: save the date for this must-see event for sport, motorsport and sustainable mobility enthusiasts.
Get ready for the for the race to the future! On Thursday, April 8th, 2021 at 10 a.m. a digital event organized by SAFE: “SAFE Racing, Innovation, Technology & Sustainable Mobility” goes live. At this special event the latest challenges and opportunities linking the international motor racing competitions to technological innovation and sustainability will be discussed.
Innovation and new technological solutions are key factors for the increasingly efficient electric powered competitions, as in the case of the FIA Formula E World Championship, the FIM ENEL Moto WORLD CUP, and the latest Extreme E and UIM E1 World Electric Powerboat Series.
These breathtaking competitions take place in historic circuits and iconic cities, but also in the deserts, forests, glaciers, seas and lakes of our Planet. Their mission is to combine awareness, community perception and care for the environment with the fascination of motorsports, shining the spotlight on the fight against climate change and sustainable mobility.
Thursday’s event, with its exclusive format, will open with a high-level panel bringing together special guests from the world of sport and energy:
• Alejandro Agag, Extreme E- CEO and Formula E- Chairman
• Rodi Basso, UIM E1 Series- CEO
• Raffaele Chiulli, GAISF, SportAccord, ARISF and UIM – President • Francesco Venturini, Enel X- CEO
• Sophi Horne, SeaBird Technologies - Founder
To encourage and inspire new generations to become the future leaders of sustainability, on April 8th, the Formula 1, Formula E and Extreme E world champions will be on track at the opening of the 22nd edition of the SAFE Master. There will be special contributions from:
• Nico Rosberg, 2016 Formula 1 World Champion with Mercedes, and now a sustainability ambassador
• Jenson Button, 2009 World Champion with Brawn, and currently an Extreme E driver
• Lucas Di Grassi, Formula E World Champion with Audi Sport
This event represents a great opportunity to touch first-hand the synergies between motorsport, innovation, energy and mobility to shape a more sustainable future for our Planet.
Don’t miss it. #JoinTheRace To watch the event: